Fall Flavor Fridays


I have a confession to make - I used to really dislike Fall. I know that probably seems a bit crazy, but I was not a fan. I think it may have had something to do with my irrational fear and disdain for Halloween when I was little... A few years ago, though, something started to change. It was hard to hate Fall when I was in college at the University of Kentucky. I loved my walks to class sipping on a warm Caramel Apple Cider and taking in the beauty of the leaves around me. I was slowly falling in love with Fall!

Now that I've fully embraced Fall, I love all the flavors of the season. From pumpkin to apples and cinnamon, there's a variety of scrumptious spiced flavors to tickle your taste buds. I was definitely in Fall mode last year, I made quite a few tasty dishes. Earlier this year I hosted an "All About Apples" week-long party, full of cinnamon apple treats!

I've got 8 dishes I want to share in a round-up, so I decided to make it last the whole month of October! Each Friday I will re-share 2 dishes that are perfect for Fall. Most of these are already on my blog, but haven't been shared in quite a while!

Today I have two warm, amazing drinks for you to enjoy!

Cinnamon Roll Hot Chocolate (White Chocolate)


This delicious recipe may be my favorite warm drink ever. Why do I love this so much?

  1. You make it in a crock pot.
  2. It has white chocolate, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
  3. It feels your house with an amazing aroma!
This warm, amazing drink tastes like a cinnamon roll in a mug. It is just that good. 

Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider Copycat

A second flavorful Fall drink is a copycat of the Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider. If you haven't tried this drink at Starbucks you are missing out. My favorite way to describe it is it tastes like Fall in a cup!  Like the cinnamon roll drink, you make this in the crock pot as well.


Check back next Friday for two more delicious Fall recipes!

Popular Posts